We LOVE coffee.
That should be pretty obvious. You wouldn’t think a bunch of people who work at a place called “Aroma Ridge Coffee” would have to say that very often, but I wanted to reaffirm our unofficial “mission statement” before I say what some people might call heresy…I sometimes get tired of traditional coffee.
Sure, we all need our daily dose of caffeine, and coffee is a wonderful way to get that dose. However, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t sometimes didn’t get tired of the same ol’ medium roast with cream and six sugars (don’t judge) every now and again. There’s good news though…coffee comes in all sorts of amazing (and sometimes odd) flavors! So without further ado, here’s a ranking of some of the best weird coffee flavors.
5) It’s Making Me Crazy Coffee – This would be the most manic of all coffee flavors. You know that feeling you get when a client calls you and says they need a project done in the next five minutes with a budget of 36 cents? Well now, you can finally know what it’s like to taste that stress and crushing desperation!
Hang on…I’ve just received word that that is actually NOT what the coffee tastes like at all. Instead, this coffee flavor treats you to a mix of chocolate, K'Lua, and smooth vanilla. Yeah, now that I think about it, that sounds way more appealing.
4) Lazy Bear Coffee – **No woodland creatures were harmed in the making of this coffee. Instead, this flavor has traces of sweet honey and blackberries. Even bears love it! Just take a look at how much this little guy loves it! Just look.
Okay, I’ll be honest. This coffee is on the list just because I wanted to show you that adorable picture.
3) Winter Wonderland Coffee – This sounds rather cold, yes? When I first heard of this coffee, I thought I was going to open the package to find a bunch of snow and a variety of misshapen icicles falling from it. What I found instead was a coffee flavor that’s perfect to warm up with. This flavor tastes like white chocolate with a burst of caramel crunch. How exactly does coffee taste like anything crunchy? You’ll have to try it to find out…
2) Christmas Holly Coffee – We promise that no matter what this flavor sounds like, there is absolutely NO taste of leaves anywhere. That’d be nasty. Instead, this delicious coffee tastes more like the yummy parts of Christmas like Warm Butterscotch Toffee with a splash of smooth rum.
1) American Dream Coffee – When I first heard of this coffee, I asked myself, “What the heck does ‘American Dream’ coffee taste like? Does it taste like THE American Dream, where I can have a cup in the morning and then finish off the day feeling like I’ve worked hard and made myself into whatever I wanted to be? Or is this coffee referencing a more generic American Dream where each sip tastes like an afternoon lunch with George Washington and the President from Independence Day?”
But lo and behold! This coffee flavor tastes just like fresh cherries and cream. I know it may seem a bit underwhelming after the metaphorical roller coaster I just put you through, but believe me; this coffee flavor is definitely worth the fuss.
However, if there’s one thing that makes all of these coffees better than any other weird coffee flavor on the planet, it’s that ALL of these strange, magnificent flavors (and many more) are available in the Aroma Ridge web store. Check them out!